How to load my Prepaid TOTAL Fuel Card
Loading your TOTAL Card is one of the simplest processes. One does not need to physically bring the cards to the card centre for the loading to be effected. Loading can be done remotely from the card centre; all you need to do is send payment and loading instructions by email to email@example.com
Below are some more card loading options:
- Direct loading at the station using cash.
- Remote loading at the card centre by sending loading instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org and payment confirmation.
- Loading by M-Pesa
Approved payment methods are:
- Cheque payments. Cheque payments made at our head office must clear before the cards are loaded.
- Cash payments via cash deposits at our banks. The original bank deposit slip must be presented to our offices for loadings to be done.
- RTGS/EFT to our bank accounts. Send the transfer confirmation for the loadings to be effected.
How to Load using MPesa
You can now conveniently top up your Total Bon Voyage fuel card via M-Pesa by following the steps below:
- Go to M-PESA menu and select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter the Business number 983200
- Enter your card number beginning with word ‘tomcard’ as the account number i.e. tomcard111222
- Enter the amount you wish to top up
- Enter your M-PESA PIN to confirm.
- Confirm transaction details & accept
- You will receive 2 messages from M-PESA & TOTAL KENYA confirming the transaction.
- Visit the nearest station and ask the station for a manual download of the terminal. You can now use the card.